If you are attending PDC this year, please go vote for the Birds of Feather sessions you would like to see happen. Here is a summary from the submission page:
A “Birds of a Feather” session is a one-hour open, moderated discussion on a topic of interest to the Microsoft PDC05 conference attendees. Anyone attending the conference (except Microsoft employees) is eligible to propose a topic using the submission form below. You are encouraged to vote for the topics that you’d most like to see at the conference.
Here are the seven I voted for… go pick yours today!
- Agile vs. Non-agile Development
- Extensibility Architectures for Applications
- Future of the Deep Coder
- Help! I Have To Manage Programmers!
- Team Development with NTeam
- Using Enterprise Library in the Real World
- Visual Studio 2005 Team System – Blessing or Anathema?
TSHAK is moderating the EntLib talk, and he was on the team with us for the v1.0 release so you know it will be a good chat. I thought the rest looked pretty interesting too. Go vote: http://commnet.microsoftpdc.com/bof/bofvoting.aspx