Members of the CAB team have started posting about specific things you will want to know if you are migrating _place_holder;your code from the June 30 CAB CTP to the new October 2005 CTP that we released on Friday. Here’s a list of what’s up there so far. I’ll come back and update this page when anyone posts any other useful migration information, so keep checking back.
- The Big Changes to WorkItem _place_holder;- WorkItem was basically re-writtenΓÇª here’s a stab at the most important changes to the surface API.
- Goodbye, Application Host! _place_holder;- It’s official. No more application host. Here’s why and what we now have instead.
- CabApplication and Family _place_holder;- CAB now has a framework of application classes that you use to get your CAB application booted up
- Development Tools _place_holder;- A brief explanation of the different versions of VS, NUnit, etc. that work with each release
- WorkItem Extensions _place_holder;- Ed talks about how to extend someone else’s WorkItem with the new WorkItemExtension stuff.
- Working with Workspaces and UIElements - John explains the three ways of addressing workspaces and provides a nice study of the UI Elements stuff.
- Whither Private Field Injection? _place_holder;- Lots of people wonder why we got rid of private field injection in this release of CAB. Here’s why.