Probably a little late for most of my readers, but…
I’m presenting (or co-presenting) four talks* at Code Camp Seattle this weekend. All four talks are on Sunday:
- Monad: The New Microsoft Shell
- Dependency Injection: What, Why and How (w/ Brad Wilson)
- TDD for GUIs Using Model/View/Presenter (w/ Brad Wilson)
- Composite UI Application Block
The TDD talk should be fun. Brad and I are basically gonna go up there and play the TDD Game in front of an audience. Should be fun.
* - Yeah. Four. You see, I’ve never done Code Camp before and I’m used to submitting 3 or 4 presentation ideas to a conference, expecting them to pick 1 or 2. Well, apparently at Code Camp, if they have room, they take ‘em all. Lesson learned.